November 15, 2011

Jump for Joy!

  Came across this photo series on My Modern Met called 'Dancers Among Us"  and absolutely fell in love. I completely agree with the premise that dancers combine art and athleticism in this increadibly difficult way of life. I mean, have you ever looked at a ballerina's toes? I'm always so jealous of dancers, (I mean, who wouldn't be?) but my admiration is even greater! I especially love the expressions on bystanders faces.   Full gallery here, Met article here.


1 comment:

  1. the last one is awesome...its like he's flying! ha
    This is way random but I saw you commented on Cup of Jo's blog for her necklace giveaway...and thought I'd let you know I'm doing a similar giveaway with a VERy cute personalized stamped necklace!

    You should come check it out...hey two entries is better then one right?! :-)

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete