May 24, 2010

It's Alive! It's Alive!

That line, the "It's alive, it's alive!" that supposedly from "Frankenstein annoys me as much as my mother saying "the bells, Esmerelda, the bells!" and attributing it to "the Hunchback of Notre Dame." She does it in jest, but seriously, don't misquote the classics!

Anyways, I just thought you'd like to know that I am alive and well, though a little more holey than before. The dog bite didn't do me in, and neither have I been seriously injured in the eruptions in Bangkok. To be honest, as interesting a blog post those options would make for, I've really just been behind the Great Firewall and with the Mothership. Somehow whenever I'm with my mum my routines just go to pieces, and in China, well, Blogger is among the illustrious websites (Facebook, Youtube, etc)  the government has deemed too dangerous for general consumption.

Otherwise, I'll bring you up to speed speedily, most of which I'll get into at a later date.

I broke up with JW and I'm suffering for it, I spent $1500 getting treated for a dog bite, I pack my bags for university, I went to China to stay with my manic depressive friend A  for a month before her graduation and get a job, and E had a break which meant I got a call telling me to come home. So, since my last post, I've been in Korea, China, and now Korea again. Oh, the joys of International travel.

Lots of things to blog about though, so I guess silence really is golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment